Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: Guild Wars 2

Dizzarian wrote:
GW2 is so freaking good, trust me, you don't want to miss it.

Had to start this thread with Dizz's quote. Happy

So.........Guild Wars 2 is a month away and I have my NCSoft account finally straightened out. Question now is do I want to get GW2? Been reading up on the classes and I have to say GW2's Engineer makes me miss my Warhammer Engineer. Turrets! They definitely make me want to play.
Ashenfield

The pure fact that it's not a monthly fee pretty much makes it a go for me.
Easy to get $60 worth of play out of a game in a couple weeks for me. Anything after is a bonus Happy

Pre-Ordered GW2. I like the idea you buy it and that is it, no sub. Also need to watch for Vangard going F2P soon I think.
Spidubic

Getting closer to release!

Still planning to play an Engineer or perhaps and Elementalist as they sound pretty cool. Mesmer as well. Melee I am staying away from for now. From what I gather in reading peoples beta thoughts melee are not favored by GW2 and that ranged on quite OP. Guess we shall see.
Dizzarian

I'm most likely going to be warrior or Guardian..
Oh hell, who am I kidding I will have them all and when they sell character slots I know I'll buy many.

So looking forward to release.
Spidubic

Dizzarian wrote:
So looking forward to release.

I have yet to even play it so I am coming in blind. Have been trying to update at work so I can copy the folder and take it home thus avoiding days of downloading but for whatever reason it keeps crashing my video card driver yet all GW2 is doing is updates. Not confidence inspiring. Add in the issues I have had with NCSoft and their account system and I am currently on the fence as to whether I made a good choice buying GW2 or not.

Still excited to play an Engineer though. Happy
Spidubic

Now Guild Wars 2 has killed my main 24" monitor. Decided last night to start it updating to get closer to launch ready. Came down this morning and my main monitor would not show video even though the light is green. Turned off and on, same thing. Thinking the inverter is gone. Owes me nothing as it is 7+ years old. Damn you GW2!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Guild Wars 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: