Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkhawke

re: POE Review

nice write up well written and informitive..

http://www.rpgwatch.com/show/article?articleid=193&ref=0&id=501

Was looking for a nice little game to play, been playing a bit of Rift and a few others. When I saw the posts on here about POE I decided to give it a try. All I can say is...W-O-W! What an awesome surprise, I believe I got my ten bucks worth in my first sitting..., it is sooo addicting! Anyone who hasn't tryed it should give it a shot, it can't be beat for ten bucks. Definitely is well worth it. Incredibly fun.
Darkhawke

Liithe wrote:
Was looking for a nice little game to play, been playing a bit of Rift and a few others. When I saw the posts on here about POE I decided to give it a try. All I can say is...W-O-W! What an awesome surprise, I believe I got my ten bucks worth in my first sitting..., it is sooo addicting! Anyone who hasn't tryed it should give it a shot, it can't be beat for ten bucks. Definitely is well worth it. Incredibly fun.

Woahh a Lithe sighting.. h How ya been .. really good to gear from ya and glad you are enjoying PoE .,, if you have any questions or needhelp ask here .. Me or Ash could answer i am sure.. There is a lot under the hood and its fun a heck .. But lots to learn..

Lol..yep I'm still out here on the horizon tongue out! Thanks Rico...I'll keep that in mind if I run into any difficulties. So far the game is going along great and life is very good!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Path of Exile All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: