Site Inactive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> The Secret World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: TSW delayed

The Secret World has been pushed back to July 3rd. Must have Found some issues during the beta weekends. Or closed beta.
Ashenfield

Early access for pre-orders is June 29.
Dizzarian

A delay is fine by me, I'd like to see combat actually tightened up a little, the whole game is so good but the actual killing of mobs is a little light to me and doesn't feel tactile enough.
I think they've just got a lot of info from their betas and actually acting on it instead of pushing forward with a release like most companies do.
Funcom has release a couple of mmo's and several games, some with very poor launches hopefully they have learned their lessons.

I'm glad to know we'll be in the 29th though and get a head start
Darkhawke

There is nearly a 5 gb update this week .. and after fooling around in game a few hours..

I had to stop playing, I really like this game so much i dont want to ruin the launch by making the content trivial for myself...

Just a great all around game.. update is great and Funcom is delivering on what they have said so far .. The NDA prevents from saying much else..

31 days dam ... 31 days and oddly enough i have no current MMO .. but the wait will be worth it...

Darkhawke wrote:
There is nearly a 5 gb update this week

31 days dam ... 31 days and oddly enough i have no current MMO .. but the wait will be worth it...

I need to see if I can update my game. More I can keep it up to date the less waiting I will have to do when it releases.

Same boat here. Cancelled Rift and really have nothing else MMO wise to play. Then again warmer weather means spending a lot more time outside. Not sure about the timing of TSW. Summertime when a lot of people are busy with warm weather projects and not sitting in front of a computer. Should be interesting to see how this affects the launch.
Ashenfield

Guess we'll have to go outside and enjoy the summer for the next 31 days Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> The Secret World All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: