Site Inactive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> The Secret World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashenfield

re: Tsw weekend

Got in a bit this afternoon. Fun so far :-)
Darkhawke

Yea , i have du gin abit more and it really has a nice feel as you start to learn the mechanics, has a nice old school feel aslo , questing is great and leads to immersive situations and puzzles, ( feeling of accomplshment when you complete them....

The skill tree(Wheel) is reall well done after you begin to understan , the possibilities are endless..

I am feeling this may be a game w CAN ALL make a home in...Happy

4.8 gigs of 11.4 downloaded. I would say maybe I might get a chance to log in sometime Saturday night if I am lucky. Going to be out of the house pretty much all day Saturday.
Torvalis

i havent really looked at this game or read any articles or anything. guess i better get started.
Spidubic

Got some time tonight to play a bit. I like the setting first off. I also like the no levels idea although I still think there are levels you just don't see a number next to a persons name. I also think the character choice will go a long way to how you like the game. First guy I picked shotgun thinking it is a nice medium range type weapon so good for close in but with a bit of range. Did not like him at all. Really made me start thinking of cancelling my pre-order. Started a new character that wields a sword and at the first quest reward I choose an elemental trinket so I could train and use elemental magic. She now has a couple of AoE sword attacks plus can throw lightning. Liking her a lot better and have decided not to cancel the preorder. Really shows how the character you play can change the way you feel about a game. And proves to me I have been and always will be a melee sword swinging hammer bashing meat shield.
Darkhawke

Torvalis wrote:
i havent really looked at this game or read any articles or anything. guess i better get started.

Woahh! a Torv sighting... great to see you , How is Kitty .. tell her we said Hi:)

everyone is doing well, she says hi back. i havent been playing mmo's too much and not much time for games really. i work a lot now and just have the weekends, basically.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> The Secret World All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: