Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkhawke

re: Rift 1.8

Awesome Fishing!! Survivability and much more...

http://forums.riftgame.com/public-test-shard/305844-1-8-progress-set-1-3-16-12-a.html#post3670466

Updated Rift last night and surprisingly got to log in. Apparently Rift Lite which lets you play characters up to level 20. Awesome chance to see if I want to come back. Really loved Rifts soul system that allowed you change up souls for any situation. Of course I logged in to major lag and spent 5 minutes waiting for NPCs to appear. Internet has been chuggy and pretty much crap so until I get that worked out and my WoW 30 days runs out I will likely stay away. But at least I can log in and check things out. If lag improves then I just may give it a go.
Darkhawke

pretty pumped for this .. 1.8 is this week:)

Same here. Curious to see how fishing and survival work. And what can be done with them.
Spidubic

1.8 is live! Amokk's got his fishing pole and is ready to catch some fish!
Darkhawke

Did some fishing last nite , its well done definitley a nice time sink combined with Survival, now i didnt get very far in Survival crafting but other folks were linking in chat some of the interesting stuff you can make ..

The Leaderboards are pretty cool , they break down every aspect of the game PvE and PvP and rank you in tiers..

Some clown name Ricochet is representing the Defenders well in the Gold Tier of PvP on our 6 server cluster with a ranking of 3rd !! overall...

The LFGuild Tool is pretty nice and maybe Dizz can set it up , and we may find 1 or 2 folks who would enjoy our little family..

Leaderboard is pretty cool. I like how it shows your position without having to dig deeper into it.

Definitely think Rift is going to be around for another month on my computer. Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Rift All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: