Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidubic

re: Minecraft

Just curious if anyone is still playing? Seems like over the last couple of weeks I have not seen anyone beside a visit by Ash to correct the massive number of animals that were spawning and a sighting of Pain.
Ashenfield

Haven't been doing much gaming at all recently myself.
Dizzarian

Actually when I have time I've been doing a lot of minecraft but not on our server. I've got a post coming about it but not right now as I'm too tired and busy with work. But if you're interested I've been digging into

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/604928-181-industrialcraft%C2%B2-v115/

and

http://www.mod-buildcraft.com/
Darkhawke

i got tired of breakin blocks for now..

been breaking heads in DC Universe and EQ 2
Spidubic

Started dabbling in Minecraft again. Got the Defenders world from Ash and am playing on it in single player peaceful mode. I just want to mess around and create stuff without having to worry about mobs. In the process of connecting all the bases together by rail. Will at some point start a bridge towards where Rico built but that may take a while.
Spidubic

Spent some time repairing the rails between Dizz's fort in the sand and Ash's place. Not sure why but sometimes the blocks seem to shift in spots. That done I visited Pain's place then looked at finding and getting a bridge to Rico's. I ended up slightly off the mark but close enough that I can now start work on a railroad to Rico's. Of course with Rift 1.8 hitting this week the railroad will likely have to wait.
Ashenfield

Spidubic wrote:
Spent some time repairing the rails between Dizz's fort in the sand and Ash's place. Not sure why but sometimes the blocks seem to shift in spots. That done I visited Pain's place then looked at finding and getting a bridge to Rico's. I ended up slightly off the mark but close enough that I can now start work on a railroad to Rico's. Of course with Rift 1.8 hitting this week the railroad will likely have to wait.

When not in peaceful mode, the endermen used to randomly pick up blocks and move them around. That may be it.
Spidubic

Ashenfield wrote:
When not in peaceful mode, the endermen used to randomly pick up blocks and move them around. That may be it.

Ah, that might explain it. Wondered why my castle would have a couple of blocks missing. Thought I was going crazy. Also need to find a good mapping program. I am use to the daily updates on the Defenders server Ash had going. Am trying Cartographer at the moment but it is not doing that great a job. Think I am missing a setting.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Minecraft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: