Site Inactive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> The Secret World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashenfield

re: Societies

Sourced from http://crygaia.net/ wiki pages

I'm leaning away from the Templars because I don't want to be all templar-y Goody McGoodtimes

Dragon

"The Art of Chaos"
Manipulators and conspirators, the Dragon have survived for millennia by playing their enemies against each other. Since before the first empire, through the aggression of the Mongol Khans and the ebb and tide of the political change, a whisper in the right ear, a strategic assassination, alliance carefully crafted and broken - and the world eventually bends to the patient will of the immortal Dragon.
With a spiritual and philosophical approach to the secret crafts, as an acolyte of the Dragon you are taught to listen, shown how to teach others, and expected to respect the balance of the universe and to be humble in the face of fate. Yours is not the path of force, though force is often needed to clear the path.
Few know of the Dragon and their long history, and that is how the Dragon want it. You are invisible but pervasive, silent but all-knowing, and when the other secret societies have decimated each other, you will rebuild the world from the ruins of their arrogance.
The Dragon is too easily underestimated, but those who do so live to regret it - or die before they get the chance.
—Flash Quiz, darkdaysarecoming.com

Illuminati

"Sex, Drugs & Rockefeller"
Notorious bad boys and girls of the secret world, the Illuminati are also the most ambitious, cut-throat and furtive of the secret societies.
From the gilded halls of the ancient pharaohs to the private clubs and the decadent parties of the famously rich and egocentrically famous, from leaders of industry and Hollywood agents to presidents and popes, the Illuminati have weaved their intricate web with ruthless cunning and acute skill.
They rule their corporate pyramid with cold opportunism, and only the strongest members survive. Their secrets can make you rich and powerful beyond compare - or they may destroy your soul and sanity with it
The Illuminati seek to plunder heaven and hell by any means necessary, and god help those who stand in their way.
As a member of the Illuminati, you don't play by anybody's rules. There are no rules. There is no honour.
There is only victory.

Templars
Main article: Templars
"Deliverance From Evil"
Crusaders. Judges. The Holy Terror. The Templars are the world's least secretive secret society. Their military-ideological machine has operated in plain sight since Babylon - a matter of pride, or moral superiority. Conspiracy theorists, obsessed with the minor 'Knights Templar' offshoot, underestimate the Templars' true European empire. Private armies. Members of parliaments. Royal families.
The Templars believe they will deliver the world from evil by force, and even their opponents - who call them zealots and warmongers - cannot deny that force. As an agent of the Templars you are not just fighting the war on darkness, you "are" the war on darkness. Suave and sophisticated, but brutal and uncompromising, you use history as a weapon to shape the future.
Few will stand in the way of the Templars' banner. Do you have the will to stand behind it?
Spidubic

I like Dragon.

"expected to respect the balance of the universe and to be humble in the face of fate."
Dizzarian

I lean more Illuminati. We need to find out if we should all jump in on the same society or if it matters.

Oh and here's a little secretwar thing that will match your personality with a society http://secretwar.thesecretworld.com/
Ashenfield

Cabals (guilds) are limited to single faction.
For pve play (questing) multi faction groups are okay.
Spidubic

Took the test and it said Illuminati.
Ashenfield

While I like the dragon aesthetic, I like Illuminati and also personality test as one.

They kind of had me at ...
Quote:
The Illuminati seek to plunder heaven and hell by any means necessary, and god help those who stand in their way.
Spidubic

Kind of looks like Illuminati is our Society.
Darkhawke

hmm not so fast .. Ill be a Templar .. so i suppose that means ill have to kill yas ................pity twisted

Yeah...I'm going to pass on Templar Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> The Secret World All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: