Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkhawke

re: free Rift time

Checked my account and have some free time so reinstalled Rift to check it out again ..

I really liked this game and was having alot of fun with it till , well you all know what happened, We took on to much , got out of our element and things just went in a direction that our group never goes...

Well that being said they have made alot of cool changes and i am having some fun working out builds i enjoy again..

Real shame the way it worked out because honestly the game is set up perfectly for 4 and 5 man runs to be challenging, productive, rewarding and fun.. Our small group would have a great time here , its worthy of another chance with just Defenders....

I loved Rift and coming back is tempting. I checked and do not have any game time so I would have to resub. Of course I am also tempted by EQ2. And I just got WoW all figured out in regards to the authenticator so I can actually resub there as well which is tempting as I miss my Druid. So many temptations but I fear that once I give in to the temptation I will only end up disappointed.
Darkhawke

Spidubic wrote:
I loved Rift and coming back is tempting. I checked and do not have any game time so I would have to resub. Of course I am also tempted by EQ2. And I just got WoW all figured out in regards to the authenticator so I can actually resub there as well which is tempting as I miss my Druid. So many temptations but I fear that once I give in to the temptation I will only end up disappointed.

I vote Rift so you can invite me to guild Happy............

And they actually added some very cool stuff the Palnar Attunment mechanic is quite cool letting you customize your toon further..

I'm heading on a week vacation right now with little compute access but I've been seriously considering rift of late. I never got to experience much of the game and really want to give it a good go. I think if we stayed tight like we're use to, we could have some fun in it. plus watch the latest video on http://www.riftgame.com/en/ Mentoring is on the board!
Darkhawke

Glad i returned , having a blast in here

The Instant Adventure feature is pretty nice ..

Puts you in a overland Raid group...
ports you right to them ..

Then you run a series of quests with them... pretty varied at a great pace .. lotsa of good .. stuff and earn Inscribed source Stones which can be used to get yourself Raid Gear .. very nice stuff..

Got my Cleric into Gloamwood , forgot what a great zone this is .. love the atmosphere.. .. Always liked the various Cleric builds..

My Warrior is lvl 17 in Silverwood and enjoying tinkering with a Beastmaster -Pally build , but apparently this isnt a popular build for anyone .. heh .. im enjoying so will keep tinkering..

My mage is idle .. at lvl 9 , i never could wrap my brain around Rift mage mechanics... But !!! he is the Leader of the Defenders... heh

And of course Rico is continuing his lvl 50 adventures in PvE and PvP ..

im back in rift - on ember isle

game looks and plays great - would like to try out the 2 man content rico

lets see if we can get 5 in game so we can run t2's
Dizzarian

I'm back in too, got some play in last night and this morning. Man this game is so good. I started up a rogue I'm going to level up named Dizzorder
Darkhawke

Really is good fun to be back ,and i really believe that if we had gone into Rift with just the Defenders we would never have stopped playing .. the fallout caused from so many people from so many games caused to many problems ..and left a bad taste for all of us, well im glad i jumped back in Rift has flavor once again..

We went out of our element for sure , usually we just start playing and possibly recruit a couple (like minded) folks along the way .. Mass recruitment , brings some good folks but some A-holes with it , as we saw...

Dizzarian wrote:
I'm back in too, got some play in last night and this morning. Man this game is so good. I started up a rogue I'm going to level up named Dizzorder

message me in Steam or get me in mumble or Rift and i will have Scorch hand you over leadership.. Rico needs an invite as well.

Mailed some 18 slot bags to Dizzorder and put 7 more in GB if anyone needs .. Also put 3 pices of lvl 15 Rogue in bank ...ill craft ya stuff as you lvl ...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: