Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Relinna8519

re: GH crafting

Since a few of us are back and because I know Amokk is a crafter I've been thinking about setting up a crafting area. My defiler has enough faction with her tradeskill coalition to buy the stations. The issue is getting the harvesting box we need so that we don't have to run around for mats.

We need 5 million in sp to buy it. But it's worth it because we cut alot of time off tradeskilling by not having to harvest for the common mats. My defiler has 2 million and hoping to get more sp on Relinna once I start raiding. But in the mean time if we could contribute sp to the GH, that would get us the harvest box sooner. =)
Darkhawke

ill see how many Sps Rico has and stat grindin writs...
Relinna8519

re: Done..except...

Just wanted to let everyone know that the guild hall crafting tables are in and ready to go. Unfortunately tho, my 2 toons with faction didn't have enough to get the provy workstation.

I'll be doing some writs to try and get enough to buy it. But if anyone else has max faction with their tradeskill coalition, you can purchase it. Just let me know.
Spidubic

Crafting in the GH is awesome. Recipes take the items required automatically from the chest in the hall.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> EQ2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: