Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkhawke

re: Skyrim Vids

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/video/6342625?tag=topslot;title;2
Ashenfield

I've still been bouncing around, torn about whether or not to get this for PC or 360.

I think despite the PC advantages; resolution, mods, KB&M interface; I've decided for the 360 and I'm going to go reserve a copy at Microplay today.
Something about the idea of leaning back on the couch with the big screen and surround sound rather than hunched over the desk seems really appealing this time around.

Bethseda has put a lot of effort into making the console version look and feel fantastic, and have actually been doing all of their tradeshow demos with the 360 rather than the PC, so i have no doubt it will look great.

If I ever really crave the mod scene (which i haven't really gotten into in the past) I can always pick up a pc version a year down the road for $20 on digital download. Happy

Weee...
Darkhawke

i just dont like the controller and really prefer customizing my keyboard/mouse for this type of game .. And i dont believe there is any way the 360 will near as good graphically ..........
Ashenfield

Quote:
i just dont like the controller and really prefer customizing my keyboard/mouse for this type of game .. And i dont believe there is any way the 360 will near as good graphically ..........

Agreed to a point. And I am a big KB&M fan for the most part so it will be an adjustment for sure. But I don't think it will be too bad as it's not just a last minute port of a PC game to a console platform. They've had console in mind more or less for the duration of the project.

As far as graphics go, what I've seen on the 360 so far has been great. Yeah, the resolutions will be higher on the PC, no doubt, but while I may be all kinds of whore, I'm not a full on graphics whore Happy

It's an experiment to a point too. This may be the first of many RPGs I buy on console, or the last where the choice exists.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Defenders Forum Index -> Skyrim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: